The Intelligence Report: Business Shifts in the Global Catalytic Process Industries 2015-2021
* 16th Biannual Edition *
“The Intelligence Report: Business Shifts in the Global Catalytic Process Industries 2015-2021”
. . . Leading-edge Analyses and Guidance for Opportunity Identification and Strategic Investment…
Link goes here
The Catalyst Group Resources (TCGR) is pleased to announce the completion of the 16th edition of its “state-of-the industry” report entitled The Intelligence Report: Business Shifts in the Global Catalytic Process Industries, 2015-2021. Considered the industry “gold standard” from the the first biannual report published in 1986, TCGR’s report goes beyond statistics to provide competitive insight and analysis vital to stakeholders in the refining, petrochemical/chemical, polymer, specialty/fine chemicals and environmental markets. As subscribers can attest, the report provides strategic guidance for innovation, growth and investment opportunities for catalyst manufacturers, process licensors, and end-users across the value chain, from refining through petrochemical/chemical intermediates. This edition continues to build upon this tradition and offers intriguing and relevant new content.
Special Feature: New Growth Applications
In order to add value/perspective(s) beyond the industry trends and commentary, the 2016 edition includes a Special Feature section addressing “Out of the Box: New Products and Growth Markets.” For the first time, TCGR documents these new developing areas of importance for innovation and growth! The objective is to help subscribers evaluate new expansion areas and show endusers in the petroleum and chemicals industries new technologies they should be considering for deployment within the next five years to diversify their portfolios, improve their energy efficiencies, and reduce their cost(s) for regulatory compliance.
In order to add value/perspective(s) beyond industry statistics and commentary, the 2016 edition’s Special Feature section covers “Out of the Box” areas such as:
- new catalytic materials: MOFs/ZIFs, graphite, and homogeneous catalysis
- new product applications: water, greenhouse gases, retail applications
- new markets: natural gas conversion, biochemical/biopolymers, and water/wastewater
As usual, TCGR provides insights that are valuable enough to constitute, in effect, a report within a report.
Back by popular demand, TCGR has included an optional companion deliverable to complement the report contents and highlight the key findings. The Exec Deck provides additional subscriber-specific value such as:
- Executive-level coverage of critical statistical data, technical advances, market and competitive/strategic insights
- Actionable study recommendation and findings
- For presentation (via webinar or on-site) by TCGR’s team of experts or to generate internal documents for planning and/or strategy
- Subscriber-specific Q&A, yielding additional value-added insights/analyses
The Catalyst Industry’s “Gold Standard:” The Intelligence Report 2016
As The Intelligence Report has done in the past (and the “Exec Deck” slides do in coordination), the deliverables provide new business and technology perspectives, including:
- Comprehensive, concise and detailed industry statistics on catalyst volumes and values, including forecasts
- Producer- and user-specific developments in production and technology, including alliances, ventures and acquisitions/divestitures
- Identification of new growth opportunities across the value chain (raw materials, licensing, services, technology, etc.)
- Assessment of geographical, technological and competitive gaps
- Analysis and recommendations leading to specific actionable items
The combined deliverables of a detailed statistical reference document, along with an (optional) “Exec Deck” of critical findings, TCGR’s 2016 edition of The Intelligence Report is invaluable for achieving technical, market, competitive and strategic advantage!
Further information on the study, including the report’s actual Table of Contents, can be downloaded below. For additional study details or to subscribe, please contact TCGR’s Mr. John J. Murphy via telephone at +1.215.628.4447 or via email at John.J.Murphy@catalystgrp.com.
The Catalyst Group Resources (TCGR), a member of The Catalyst Group, is dedicated to monitoring and analyzing technical and commercial developments in catalysis as they apply to the global refining, petrochemical, fine/specialty chemical, pharmaceutical, polymer/elastomer and environmental industries.