“Beyond the Basics” with Technical, Commercial/Strategic and Operational Guidance
In most cases, a fundamental understanding of the catalyst and catalytic process industries is insufficient for your purposes: its “nice to know” information as opposed to “need to know” understanding. In order to go “beyond the basics,” to capture the nuances, interrelationships and critical operational and competitive landscape, a deeper characterization is required.
Whether it’s due to new roles/responsibilities, new hires from outside of the industry or just plain old new personnel fresh out of school, TCGR can help bridge the knowledge gap using our tailored In-House Training Course, entitled “The Catalyst Industry.”
In working with you to properly focus the deliverables, our team of experts can clarify such challenges as:
- Changes in market landscape/competition, including market size/growth and shares
- Confusing/challenging linkages in the value chain, including metals, supports, actives and process licensing with impacts on pricing
- Implications of integration/consolidation in supplies via joint ventures, partnership and acquisitions
- Geographic shifts, including location of new products and/or R&D facilities
- Hands-on manufacturing catalyst plant operations and trouble-shooting
A brief description of the offering as well as a preliminary outline of the course which can be offered (and customized) over a 1-day or multi-day period are available via the attachments below. Please contact us if we can provide additional details, greater justification and or a quotation on what’s involved in bringing this to your headquarters, production facility, R&D lab or other location, please contact John J. Murphy at +1.215.628.4447 or John.J.Murphy@catalystgrp.com.
The Catalyst Group Resources (TCGR), a member of The Catalyst Group, is dedicated to monitoring and analyzing technical and commercial developments in catalysis as they apply to the global refining, petrochemical, fine/specialty chemical, pharmaceutical, polymer/elastomer and environmental industries.