TCG Consulting’s unique AWASC screening methodology goes the extra mile to compare the top acquisition targets by contrasting select criteria given by the Client — to include quantitative and qualitative attributes. AWASC is a deliberate and proven methodology for opportunity screening and acquisition that has been successfully implemented to different companies across different industries.
- The AWASC Screening Process is a methodology designed by TCG Consulting intended to identify, screen, and evaluate possible acquisition targets.
- Deliverables include an excel spreadsheet detailing the results of the screening exercise and power point slides evaluating the weighted results of the study as well as providing further detail on top targets.
- The study can be completed at the company, segment, product, or technology scale.
- Client determines the parameters of interest in the scope.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- TCG Consulting has extensive consulting experience in the catalyst, chemicals, process, and materials market segments over the company’s 38+ year history.
- TCG Consulting has a core competency in M&A work starting with our AWASC process through due diligence, acquisition and integration.
- Open communication and collaboration between TCG Consulting and Client.
- Key Added Benefit: Client receives the Excel electronic model derived from Phase 1 of the work. This deliverable becomes a powerful Competitive Intelligence (CI) tool, to be used beyond the screening project.